Tag: 7 Deadly Sins


I'm finally backtracking and doing some tags! Cindy from cindyhyue tagged me to do the 7 Deadly Sins Tag and I'm so excited! I think I was also putting it off because I was waiting for the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette to come in and.... because of laziness. I'm sorry! 

Now that I've adjusted to the new phase in my life, I'm started to get back on my regular Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday schedule! I seriously hope I can stick to it since I really do like blogging.

Now that I've rambled enough, let's move onto the tag!


GREED // What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive beauty item is probably the petite sizes of the Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Pigments / Eyeshadows (review here). They're $2.50 each and they contain more than enough product too for the price!

My most expensive beauty item is the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette (review here). I kept seeing every blogger talking about this palette and so I finally purchased it when a great gift with purchase was offered at Nordstrom. It retails for $68 and I'm still slightly crying about the price tag. 

WRATH // What beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product was the hardest to get?

I have a love/hate relationship with the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette. If you've read my review, the bronzer is just barely dark enough for me and I don't even think I'm that dark. For something that has "Sculpt" embossed into the product, the bronzing powder is too shimmery and slightly too warm to contour. It's great on the cheekbones and looks beautiful on the skin, but I was disappointed about the color and shimmer. The highlighter side is sooo pretty as well and so I end up mixing both colors to get an even more beautiful "bronzey glowy goddess" look.

I think the product that was hardest to get was the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita (review here). I remember signing up for the email alerts for when it was available so that I wouldn't miss it too. It's not the "true" Lolita shade that was super popular, but I still really like it and wear it all the time!


GLUTTONY // What are your most delicious beauty products?

When I started to think about this question, Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Bite Beauty's Lip Gloss in Mimosa immediately popped into my mind. Bite products generally smell nice - a little fruity but not super sweet. The smell from my Chocolate Soleil isn't as strong anymore, but it's still nice to get whiffs of chocolate when I use it. 


SLOTH // What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?

Even though I now have a million blushes, I tend to not use them a lot. I also used to be super obsessed with contouring, but I can't bother to do that in the early mornings anymore. I usually focus a lot of my time in the morning on my skin now and I usually either end up just pushing cheek products to the end or not using them at all. 


PRIDE // What beauty products give you the most self confidence?

I really like my eyes and so eye products make me feel really confident. Now that I wear glasses, my eyes don't stand out as much but they're still my favorite feature to enhance. Besides that, foundation really helps boost my confidence since I still have a lot of acne marks.

LUST // What products are you currently lusting after?

What am I not lusting after is the real question. Holiday Sets are coming out from eveeeery company and they all look gorgeous. I really want Urban Decay's Spectrum Palette, but I'm never going to use all of those colors. 

I also want to get a Besame Lipstick in Red Velvet. Peggy Carter from Marvel's Agent Carter wears this color and since I'll never be as cool as her, maybe wearing the same lipstick color will make me feel a bit cooler. 

ENVY // What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I've been wanting the Nikon J5 camera for the longest time and even though that's not beauty related, I do need a new camera for my blog. It's pretty expensive and so even though I wouldn't want someone to fully pay for me, $20 would be nice to help fund me to get it. 

Whelps! I'm done with this tag! It was pretty fun to go back into my collection and even rediscover things to use again. 

It's kind of hard to think of people to tag since I'm always late to the game, but I tag Kim from KimKine and Jenny from itsmeeejenny.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment