HAUL | Can't Stop, Should Stop


I swear I didn't buy all of these at once! It was within 2-3 months and so it's not that much better though considering I was trying to spend less....

Anyway! I felt like my blog was focusing more and and more on high end stuff and I felt like I was giving off a snobbish vibe? I felt so bad when I realized that. I do use a lot of drugstore and mid-range stuff, but I tend to focus on mid range and high end / luxury products because I feel like that's what people are more interested in reading. 

There are great products at the drugstore though and so I went and bought more recently to expand my collection and find possible dupes for the more expensive things I have.


The eye stuff -
  • Hard Candy Eye Def Metallic Eyeshadow in Golden Earth
  • Flower Beauty Daily Brigthening Undereye Cover Cream in DB3
  • Flower Beauty Color Play Creme Eyeshadow in CE9 Flirty Floret
  • Clinique All About Shadow Super Shimmer in Black Honey
  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof Mascara in Very Black 
  • L'oreal Voluminous Superstar Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black


L to R:
Flirty Floret / Black Honey / Golden Earth / DB3


Top - Step #2 of the L'oreal Mascara
Bottom - Maybelline Mascara


Step #1 for of the L'oreal Mascara


The lip stuff -
  • L'oreal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lipstick in Zoe's Red
  • Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick (looks warmer and brighter compared to real life) in Unicorn Blood
  • Bite Beauty (Sephora 250 Point Perk) Luminous Creme Lipstick and Lipgloss in Mimosa
  • Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm in Honey


L to R - 
Unicorn Blood (darker in real life) / Zoe's Red / Mimosa Lipstick & Lipgloss



The face / cheek stuff -
  • Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF15 in Reserve Your Cabana
  • Hard Candy Contouring Face Trio in 3 x A Lady


L to R:
Bronzer, Blush, and Highlight from 3 x A Lady / Reserve Your Cabana

I think I have enough photos and wore Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick Unicorn Blood long enough to write a review on it soon. I'm kind of drawn towards using Clinique's Eyeshadow in Black Honey and Flower Beauty's Color Play Creme Eyeshadow in Flirty Floret as well, but haven't taken enough pictures yet.

What item would you like me to review first?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment