Shopping the Stash! #2


I haven't written a Shopping The Stash post in awhile. The last one I wrote was almost two years ago. This time, it's a whole different set of products!

I bought a Benefit skincare set awhile ago and it came with the plastic pouch. It's quite handy because it's clear and easy to clean. I've been using it to hold certain products as a reminder to use them. Some of these products are new(ish), old favorites, or just stuff I want to use up. I keep holding onto products that are almost done because I keep thinking there'll be another or better opportunity to wear it.

I'll be moving into another apartment at the end of summer and so I wanted to use up some of my products so I wouldn't have to carry almost empty products with me.


The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream - A year ago, I was super into the thought of using hand creams but I rarely used them. I would probably use hand cream once a month at most. I really like the scent of this hand cream. It's a light rose scent and it feels really nice. It's not a thick hand cream and so my hands don't feel weird when I use this throughout the day. 

MAC Select / Sheer Pressed Powder in NC35 - Review here! I've been buying so many powders that I've been neglecting this one. I've fallen back in love with this and I find myself using it a lot more than my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. There's so much of the pan showing right now that it makes me happy and sad at the same time.

MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood - This was my first ever MAC purchase. It's still going pretty strong too and I don't see myself finishing this for another few years. It's a dark metallic gold and it lasts all day even without primer. I love wearing this with a matte warm dark brown. I use to wear this all the time when I got into makeup and then slowly stopped because I had so many other eye products. Cream shadows are great for lazy days and this one is definitely great.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand - I just bought this when Maybelline was 40% off at Ulta. I've heard so many great things about this concealer, but I don't actually like it. I put it in the pouch though because I wanted to use it enough to give it a fair review. I'm actually going to return it this week. It's too light for my face and the next darkest yellow-toned concealer is too dark. It's okay for my under eye area, but it's still too light even when used to brighten up my eyes. My roommate matches the lighter yellow toned one and loves it though. 

Urban Decay 24 / 7 Glide On Eye Pencil in West - Urban Decay eye pencils are some of the best out there. I got this shade in a set, but I haven't really been using eyeliners lately. I've just been putting on a bit of eyeshadow and piling on the mascara. I decided to cut down on eyeshadow and really use the eyeliners I have. This color is a dark brown with some micro-shimmers. It defines my eyes while not being too harsh like black can sometimes be.

NARS Blush in Albatross - I've been on such a contouring kick lately that I've been ignoring highlighters. They usually go hand in hand but I tend to only do one on a day to day basis. Now that it's getting warmer, I want to have that glow. Albatross is really just so beautiful and works with every look I do. 

Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base - Review here! I've had this for so long, but I can't give it up. I can still use it and I'm going to use it as much as I can! I recently got Dior's lash primer and even though that one is pretty nice, I still prefer the Lancome one since it adds so much more volume to my lashes. 

Sally Hansen Invisible Lip Liner - I've been too busy to use lipsticks recently and I wanted to get back into using them. Since this lipliner is clear, it works with every color I have. By having this liner in the pouch, it reminds me to pick up a lipstick to use too. 

Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - I wrote a very short review of this product in the past, but my opinion of it has slightly changed. It is a really nice moisturizing tinted lip balm, but I still prefer the other tinted lip balms I have. The more I use it, the more I see that it does have a good amount of pigment. I still can't see myself getting a full size, but I understand why someone would. I have a little bit left and I'll probably use it on the days I don't wear lipstick to finish it. 

L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Concealer in Medium - Review here! I mentioned in my review that it was almost done, and I'm so sad. I do like this, but there's just not enough for me to spend another $11 to get it. I might get it again during a sale though. I probably have another one or two uses left.

What's in your stash that you're afraid to use up?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment