Review & Swatches: Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara in Very Black


Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara in Very Black has two wands - one for the upper lashes and one for the lower lashes. The formula is the same for both ends and only the wands differ. 
The lower wand is thin and short so that it can be wiggled to the root of the lower lashes. The upper wand is harder to describe, but it's like a flat wand that's been slightly twisted. It's different from the other wands in The Falsies line.

I didn't get super "wow" results like all the ads promised and it's more of any everyday natural mascara instead. It did define my lashes and make them more fluttery looking though. The formula is more dry and so it helped build up volume without clumps. 

Final thoughts: By the short review, you can probably see that this mascara isn't super special. I don't hate it, but I also don't really care for it. The wand for the lower lashes helps define them without making a mess, but there are some other mascaras with similar wands to create the same effect. The formula is too dry and so it takes forever to build up the volume. I do like the fluttery effect it gives me, but I won't be purchasing this again. 



 Bare Lashes / Curled / One coat on the top and bottom lashes

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment