Manicure Monday: China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey & Ciaté Paint Pot in The Hamptons


This week, I will be wearing China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey and Ciaté Paint Pot in The Hamptons! For Audrey is a light turqouise / Tiffany Blue with a creme finish. The Hamptons is a glitter polish with teal glitter and gold hexagonal glitter.

I don't know if I just got a weird one, but For Audrey doesn't go on evenly for me. I really have to work with it to make it look nice. I tend to pair this polish with a glitter polish so that the unevenness could be covered a bit while allowing the color to show through. It's such a beautiful color though and I got this from one of my close friends for my birthday last year. I have so many clothing items and electronic accessories that match this color, but I can't help it! It's so pretty.

I've worn The Hamptons once before paired up with another glitter and it chipped off so easily. I used the same base and top coat like with my other manicures, but I don't know what happened. I got this polish in a set with two other glitter polishes and so that's why it's a mini size. An upside to this polish was that it was fairly easy to remove. I didn't need to scrub it off like some other textured / glitter polishes that I have. Two coats could even give you opaque glitter nails, which I love. 

I also paired these colors with CND's Stickey Base and Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Top Coat. 


What are on your nails this week?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment