Seconds, Please! aka Products I've Repurchased #1


I have a bad problem of just buying everything new in sight and so I tend to not repurchase a lot of items. The items shown above are some of products I either have back ups of or have repurchased because I love them so much. I go through skincare, mascara, and eyeliner because I use those almost every day but there are also some other makeup products, like powder, that I tend to use up quickly too. 
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black - Review here. I bought a full size product less than a year ago and even though there's still some product, the tip has gotten too soft to create a crisp line. There was a holiday set that included a mini version of this liner and I jumped on that right away. I knew I was going to buy another liner soon and I also wanted to try out their Stay All Day Lipstick in Beso and Eyeshadow in Kitten.

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - I got some deluxe samples of this powder and I just finished one of them yesterday. I've been using one of them for about 1-2 years and it really is amazing. It makes my face feel smoother and mattifies it as well. It kind of just melts into the skin so my face never looks cakey like how some other powders would make me look. I would just be wary of using this with flash photography because it will show up. Other than that, it's definitely one of my favorite powders. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog - I was first exposed to this shadow when I bought the Naked Palette 3 years ago. I haven't hit pan yet, but I knew that I never wanted to run out of this shade. When the Vegan Palette was on Hautelook, I bought it so that I could get a backup without having to pay the price for the single. The description says copper, but it's more of a golden bronze to me. I also bought the eyeliner version, which you can read about here

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black - This has been a staple in my collection for years. I always have an extra tube in case I run out of the one I'm using. I've been trying out other mascaras because the applicator keeps putting mascara on my lids, too, but that's the only fault in my eyes. It gives me volume without being too clumpy and leaves my curl perky. 

The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Cleansing Oil - I've been interested in cleansing oils and this one caught my eye. I even tried mineral oil and coconut oil, but I hate the oily residue that I have to wash off with another cleanser. With The Body Shop's cleansing oil, it leaves my face feeling clean and even moisturized with no residue. I apply it on my dry face and massage it on all over. Then I leave my palms on my eyes for a few seconds to let the oil soak into my eye makeup. Even though I don't have to, I do follow up with another cleanser targeted for acne. It's normally $15 for 4.2 fl. oz, but there are always sales to get it at a lower price. During a 40% off sale, I bought a back up right away because I love using it so much. I really recommend buying this during their next sale. 

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - I have been using this makeup remover for years and used up many bottles. The bigger bottle is from the old packaging, but both versions are the same. The consistency is like water and leaves my residue. I use this product as more of a clean up kind of thing. Even though I use waterproof eye makeup remover, it doesn't always remove everything and so I use the Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover with a q-tip to just take the rest off. I also use it in the mornings when I put on my makeup to clean up any makeup mistakes without having to start over again. 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment