Review & Swatches: L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Concealer in Medium


L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Concealer is a luminizing and highlighting concealer that can be used to brighten up the eyes and also highlight certain parts of the face. The packaging is plastic and to dispense the product, you just twist the bottom of the pen. 

 I'm about a MAC NC35/ MUFE HD Foundation 127 and this concealer was slightly lighter than the rest of my face. The lightness helps add to the brightening effect though. 
I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting the product to have fine shimmers in it. It's not obvious, but it's just something to note. 

This concealer is definitely not full coverage at all. It can be built up to be about medium coverage, but I suggest mostly using this like a highlighter with some coverage. The color of the concealer is pretty neutral to very slightly yellow. 

I've been having sleeping problems and even though it doesn't completely cover my dark circles, it makes my eyes look brighter. I use my Beauty Blender with this product, but I also use my fingers to blend it out. It looks thicker when I use my finger and I find it settles into my fine lines faster. 

Final thoughts: A part of me wants to buy this product again, but spending about $10 every 2 months just for a little brightening and concealing is not worth it for me. The more I use it, the more I like it though. Because this product is a creamy liquid product, it does look natural and subtle. 




Top: Only foundation
Bottom: Concealer applied and blended out under the eyes and on top of the cheekbones

Foundation & concealer on the under eye area / Concealer applied on the high points of my face / Concealer blended out

Blended out on top of the cheekbones


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment