Target Beauty Bag!


I signed up for Target's Beauty Bag about 2 months ago and I finally got it yesterday. I've looked at some other beauty blogs and I think I got mine pretty late. 

The bag and samples were all free. I just needed to provide my address and e-mail address in a certain time period to receive it.

This isn't really a review or swatches, but this post is just to show what was inside the bag. I found out about this bag from a friend's Facebook.

I really love the bag. It's pretty small, but it holds enough for my basic stuff. The color and pattern is so cute.



Top Left: Garnier Frutis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner (Color Shield) samples. They both contain 0.34 fl. oz. / 10 mL of product.
Top Right: TRESemme Split End Shampoo and Conditioner. Both contain 1 fl. oz. / 29 mL of product. 
Bottom Left: Neutragena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70. Contains 1 fl. oz / 29 mL of product.
Bottom Right: Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub. Contains 1. oz / 28 grams of product.


A sample of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. 


Coupons:
  • $1 off Aveeno skin care item
  • $1 off with purchase of two Garnier Fructis hair care items
  • $1 off Neutrogena sun care item
  • $2 off with purchase of two CoverGirl cosmetics items
  • $1 off Jergens moisturizer (8 oz. Crema. 16.8 / 26.5 Shea Butter. 21. oz Soothing Aloe)
  • $1 off L'oreal Colour Riche lip or nail cosmetics item
  • $2 off Nivea body skin care item (Skin firming moisturizer Q10 Plus. Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs moisturizer. Sun-Kissed Radient Skin Lotion. Good-bye Cellulite gel-cream. Good-bye Cellulite serum.)
  • $2 off Olay facial skin care item
  • $1 off with purchase of two hair care items (Head & Shoulders. Herbal Essences. Pantene. Aussie.)
  • $2 off Pixi designer cosmetics item
  • $3 off Revlon cosmetics item
  • $1 off Rimmel London bronzer powder
  • $1 off TRESemme hair care item
Share

3 comments:

  1. I got this too, wish that the lip sample was better though. and it would be great if you could follow my blog http://allthingsobtainable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I got my bag awhile I go, I just tried the lip sample yesterday. I liked the color, but I'm not really a fan of the Revlon Lip Butters. How about you?

      & I'll check out your blog (:

      Delete
  2. oh i don't like glitter lols so yeeah i didn't try it

    ReplyDelete