Swatches: Lip Product Collection

I used to buy only eye products, but now I'm starting to get into lip products. I started with one red lip product and then branched out from there.

L to R: NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. NYX Round Lipstick in Circe.

L to R: Clinique Long Last Lipstick in All Heart. MAC Cosmetics Lip Stick in See Sheer. TheBalm Balm Girls Lip stick in Amanda Kissmylips.

mark. Dew Drenched lip stick in Toffee Caramel (discontinued)

Pixi Lip Blush in Purity and Love. mark Kissink in Red Siren (discontinued).

Benefit Pocketpal Benetint + Gloss

For the swatches and closer pictures of the product, click "Read More."


In each of these swatches, I swiped the lip product on my skin enough for the color to be fully opaque. Comment if there are any questions (:

NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White

Revlon Lip Butter in 050 / Berry Smoothie

NYX Round Lipstick in Circe

Clinique Long Last Lipstick in All Heart
(This product was included in a free gift. That is why the packaging is different.)

MAC Cosmetics Lip stick in See Sheer

TheBalm Balm Girls Lip Stick in Amanda Kissmylips

mark. Dew Drenched Lip Stick in Toffee Caramel
(This lip stick is now discontinued. My friend gave this to me.)

Pixi Lip Blush in No. 2 Purity

Pixi Lip Blush in No. 4 Love

mark. Kissink in Red Siren 
(This product is now discontinued. I am very sad about this. This product is one of my favorite lip stains.)

Benefit Pocketpal Benetint + Gloss
(This product was gifted to me by a friend for Christmas.)

**Disclaimer: I bought all of these lip products unless otherwise stated below the name of the actual product. 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment