Review & Swatches: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog


Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog contains 0.04 oz of product and retails at $19. Urban Decay describes the color as a "copper shimmer." To me, it looks like a bronzy copper color with golden shimmer. It looks exactly like the eyeshadow color. 


I cannot explain how happy I was when Urban Decay started to sell this color individually. Urban Decay's Smog Eyeshadow is my favorite eyeshadow. This color has been sold in a set before, but it wasn't until recently that they started to sell this by itself. 

Like the other eye pencils from Urban Decay, this glides on beautifully onto the skin and onto the waterline. I do have watery eyes (and horrible allergies) and so it doesn't stay on my waterline that well. It does stay on the rest of my eye  for the whole day though.

I like to use this like a cream eyeshadow / base too. I have to work quickly because once it dries, that's it. 

Final Thoughts: This is a really short review, but I can't find that many faults in this eyeliner/color. The price hurts my wallet for just an eye pencil, but it's worth it. I use it almost everyday. I will definitely but this color again. It gives the perfect amount of definition and isn't too harsh like black can sometimes be.








No makeup

Smog is on the upper lash line and slightly on the outer half of the lower lash line.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment