Review & Swatches: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige


I've been testing Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation in 180 Medium Beige for the past few months. I finally got around to writing a review. This foundation has light to medium coverage and has a natural satin finish. It evens out the skin color while still letting the skin breathe. 


I have combination skin and since it's been getting hotter, I have been getting more oily faster. On a normal day, this foundation does last but I can see myself getting more shiny on my T-zone. I don't normally put foundation on my forehead except for the very center (my forehead is darker than the rest of my face and so it looks weird if I put foundation too far up). People with dry skin will probably not like this foundation. I think it'll work best for those who have dry to normal skin and combination if you set it. I tend to rub my nose a lot and the foundation did wear off around my nose and at the tip of my nose. 

The color is a pretty good color match. I am around a NC 35 - 37 and I have warm undertones with a lot of yellow. This foundation blends so easily into my skin. There are times when it just feels thick and weird though. I included two before and after set of pictures. In the second set, you can see how it's kind of thick around my nose. 

This foundation felt very light in comparison to Revlon's Colorstay foundation. I sometimes forget that I'm wearing foundation when I have this foundation on. The consistency is thin and very liquid-y. 

My main foundation is Urban Decay's Naked Skin Foundation in 6.0. I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to it since I can't always spend $39 on a foundation. Both foundations are almost identical in color, but I will talk more about it in another post. I will be putting up a review for Urban Decay's foundation and a comparison post later on.

Final thoughts: If you don't have a lot of skin problems, I recommend this product. I like light to medium coverage foundations and this definitely provides what I want. It does get more oily as the day goes on, but I always set with powder and it works fine like that. It has some SPF in it and that's always a plus. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it doesn't have a pump. 




(I didn't put foundation on my temple and around my hairline)



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment