Makeup Look: Snow White


I recently entered another contest on Reddit and it was Disney themed. I was going to do Mulan, but there were already a few other Mulan looks. I chose to do Snow White instead! I do not have fair skin or luscious black locks, and so I decided to fake it! 

It was quite fun doing this look. I even a bit of freckles. Snow White is quite young and so I thought it added a nice touch. Blush on the apples of my cheeks looks odd and so I used it to contour my cheek bones instead. 

I mostly used theBalm's Nude 'Tude palette for this look. 

Click "Read More" to see more pictures and a list of the products I used!

Show White's eyes are very round. I tried to create a droopy eye effect and it can be seen in the picture below. It wasn't that obvious, but I did like the subtlety of it. I added more blush for these pictures so that it would really show up. 



Face:
  • Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer. 
  • Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Powder (Original)
  • Inglot Freedom System Blush in #58
Eyes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette in Sassy, Sultry, and Serious
  • Maybelline Lash Stilletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (review here)
  • Lancome's Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here)
  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
Lips
  • Stila Long Wear Lip Liner in Passionate
  • MAC Viva Glam I (review here)

Some bonus before pictures! My hair has gotten quite long and it was pretty fun trying to create a faux bob. 




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment