Color Spectrum Series: Blue Edition!


The blues! Don't know what the Color Spectrum Series is? Click here!

Navy blues are supposed to make the whites of the eyes look more white. I don't like going too dark on my eyes, but I like the effect blues give to my eyes. It's a nice change from black and brown.

TheBalm's Eyeshadow in The Stroke from the Balm Jovi Rock Star Face Palette - I promise I'll put up a review for this palette up eventually! Sorry! This dark navy blue has a satin finish and it looks gorgeous on the lids.

Runner Up-
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge - This is another navy blue color. Urban Decay liners really are great liners. I like to put this on the outer corners and smudge it out. I even sometimes line the inner half of my eyes and put black liner on the outer half. It's a creamy eyeliner that stays on once it dries. 
*I didn't realize it until now, but Binge is discontinued. Sabbath is also a beautiful matte navy blue from Urban Decay's eye pencil range. 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment