FOTD - May 31, 2013



**I know that I'm not posting this on the same day that I actually wore this look, but I'm mass editing a bunch of pictures and forgot about these. Sorry! I 

Face - Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 6.0. bareMinerals Mineral Viel.

Eyes - Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bronze Have More Fun all over the lid and lower lashline (review here). Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude + Urban Decay Half Baked eyeshadow in the inner corner. CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara in Very Black + Lancôme's Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here). 

Lips - Stila Long Wear Lip Liner in Passionate all over the lips. MAC Viva Glam I on top (review here).

I started wearing glasses recently and I wanted to show off my lips because the glasses hid most of my eyes. I put a gold-y color in the inner corner to make sure my eyes looked bright too. It's been really hot recently and I've been wearing less makeup. I also didn't want to sweat and half makeup + sweat on my glasses, so I didn't put that much concealer around my eyes/nose area. What have you guys been wearing lately?



Share

2 comments:

  1. Loving the lip color! I might have to try it seeing as I don't own any Stila lip products yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Stila lip liner is under the MAC lipstick though. The lip pencil is a bit brighter than the MAC lipstick, but I think it's a great base for any red lipstick. NYX's Round Lipstick in Snow White is a great drugstore dupe for the MAC lipstick if you don't want to splash out for it.

      Delete