Color Spectrum Series !!

I'm starting a series on my blog showcasing certain products of similar coloring from my collection. I don't have that many products, but I believe that there's enough to have some stand out products. I didn't include any limited edition items because I didn't want to showcase what people can't get anymore.

For now, I'm only going to be doing red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. After that, I'm going to find more colors to do. Please feel free to comment on this blog post (or on the other posts in this series) with suggestions for other colors!

I was inspired by the "Colors of the Rainbow" Tag on YouTube, but because I don't do videos, I'm just going to expand on it and make it into  multiple blog posts.

This blog post is separate from the colors because I don't want to re-explain in every blog post.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment