Review & Swatches: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bronze Have More Fun


Benefit Cosmetics's Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bronze Have More Fun contains 0.16 oz of product and retails for $20. It is described as an "antique bronze." When worn on the lids, it is a golden bronze with a slight gold shimmer. It can be used as a liner, too.

The consistency is thin and so you can layer it on to be opaque or just a hint of color. This product glides on like a dream. I like to use a thin layer as a base when I want to add more colors. As a base, this is great for other neutral colors. I love pairing this with Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Smog. They're very close in color, but Smog is more golden. For those days when I need to do my makeup quickly, I just swipe on 2-3 layers and I'm good to go. The amount of my product on my finger shown below in the pictures is enough to cover by eyelids.


One of the things I love the most about this product is the packaging. It's so adorable! It's thin and so it can be easily stored, but because it's so thin, I do have some trouble opening it sometimes. I can't get a good grip when I'm in a rush. The cap does help close the product really well, though, so that the product won't dry out.

When I tested this product, it lasted for at least 8 hours with no sign of fading or creasing. I didn't use any eye lid primers, either. 

Final Thoughts: I love this product. I'm interested in getting the other neutral colors too. This is a great base for those who love neutrals. It's a warm golden bronze color that will help many colors pop out more. It'll last all day without touchups, too.

Where to find / How much: $20. Sephora. Benefit Cosmetic's website & counter. Ulta.











Tiny bit of eyeliner and mascara only

Two thin layers on the lid and linning the lower lashline (Urban Decay Half-Baked Eyeshadow in the inner corner)


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment