Eyes On Me | Sephora VIB Haul pt 1


The Sephora Spring Sale just passed and I picked up some new things! This post was actually supposed to be second as I also bought some lip stuff, but I can't wait to start using all of these things immediately. The Viseart palette was a last minute choice and came right as I was about to leave town for the weekend. 

I'm quite a rambler and so that's why I wanted to split up the blog posts. The second part should be going up tomorrow (April 17) and it'll feature all the lip products I purchased!


The item that I kept putting and taking out of my cart was the Cover FX Click Stick in Peach. It's a peachy toned cream color corrector that will help color correct dark circles and hyper pigmentation for those who have light to medium skin tones. My dark circles have been pretty bad lately and since I've had such great luck with their Custom Cover Drops, I wanted to try this out too!

The Viseart Theory Palette in Minx was my last minute "splurge" partly because I really wanted to try Viseart and partly because those color though! I can't justify their larger palettes, but this 6 pan one seemed perfect for me since I haven't tried stuff from their brand before. My first impression is that this palette is absolutely amazing! The shadows are soft and so pigmented. The packaging is also compact with removable pans.

The last eye product is the Marc Jacobs Beauty Twinkle Pop Stick Eyeshadow in Leila. I've actually been wanting this since the last Sephora Sale, but I couldn't justify it at time because I already dropped so much money on other products. This time, I couldn't pass it up! I'm a fan of rose and copper and so this seemed like the perfect choice for me out of all their colors. I'm also a hoarder of cream eye shadow sticks because they're often very convenient and easy to use.


L to R -

Cover FX Click Stick in Peach
Viseart Theory Palette in Minx
Marc Jacobs Beauty Twinkle Pop Stick Eyeshadow in Leila

& that's it for the eyes!

Let me know what you would like to read about first and I'll try to crank out the reviews as soon as possible. I've been lagging on reviews, but I now have light past 5 and so there's more time for me to take pictures in natural lighting.

What did you pick up during the Sephora sale?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment