If you saw my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation review here or Wet n Wild Rose Champagne Glow review here, then you would've seen some of the pictures from this post already! I wanted to dedicate a whole post on this look because it's the look that I've worn the most during January. Some of the products are also some of my favorites for this month, but I thought it would be more fun to show the look plus some other products instead.
Product list -
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in #54 Beige (review here)
- Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow (review here)
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush (review here)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Nooner (review here)
- jane. Water Resistant Eyeliner in Rose Gold (review here)
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
- Life's Entropy Brow Theory Pomade in Blonde
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere (review here)
- MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam I Lipstick (review here)
For the eyes, I applied L'oreal Amber Rush all over the lids and on the outer 2/3rds of the lower lashline. It makes a great shimmery rose gold (leaning on the copper side) wash of color.
I then applied Urban Decay Nooner on top of where Amber Rush was.
I finished off with applying the jane. Rose Gold liner on my lower lashline and some mascara.
For the rest of the face, I dusted the Wet n Wild Rose Champagne Glow on my cheekbones and the Benefit Hoola in my contour area.
For the lips, I first applied Viva Glam I on my upper lip, but focused it more on the middle. I applied Cashmere on my lower lip, then just mushed my lips together to mix the color. The color doesn't always come out consistently like what you see above, but it always looks wearable and gorgeous.
What have you been wearing this month?