Review & Swatches: Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation in 6.0


Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation contains 1 fl. oz. of product and it retails for $39. My color is 6.0 and it matches me pretty well. It claims to "blur imperfections" with light diffusing peptides. It has a demi matte finish and looks very natural.


I have had this foundation since February and I have about a fourth of it left. I use it almost every day and I don't need a lot. The packaging comes with a pump and I only need about a pump to cover my whole face and part of my neck.

The consistency is very thin and feels very light. It has light to medium coverage and because it's thin, it is very buildable. It doesn't cover my dark acne scars because they're purple-y, but it does cover the lighter ones and my blemishes. It evens out my skin tone and covers my redness. 

This foundation controls my oils very well. Sometimes I forget to put on powder and this foundation still looks nice and stays on throughout the day. I tend to touch my nose and my left cheek area a lot, and so the foundation on those spots tend to fade quicker than the rest of my face. 

The color in the packaging is a bit misleading. It looks darker than the actual foundation. I would really get a sample before ordering. 

Final Thoughts: I love this foundation so much. I'm afraid for the time that I'll finish the whole bottle. I don't like full coverage foundations because I don't like the feeling of something thick on my face. This foundation gives me enough coverage for my good to kind of bad days and I never feel it on my face. People can't tell that I'm wearing this foundation and it looks great close up. In pictures, my skin even looks better than it does in real life. I highly recommend this foundation and it comes in a great range of color. The price is a bit steep, though. A great alternative to this foundation if you don't want to pay this much is Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation and I believe the closest color to 6.0 is Medium Beige. My review of the Revlon Foundation is here. I will be writing a comparison post in a few days!










Share

No comments:

Post a Comment