Review & Swatches: Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 09


Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 09 is a raspberry color with a satin finish. This product contains 0.14 oz / 4 grams of product and depending on the place, it can start from $3.50.


The pigmentation of this lipstick is amazing. It is completely opaque with one layer and after it sets, it lasts for a long time. I mentioned that it has a satin finish, but it becomes more matte. It is very comfortable to wear and doesn't feel dry. The formula is very creamy and glides on so easily.

This lipstick isn't budge-proof, but it will stay on your lips. My lips were slightly stained after I took it off, but even the stain looked so pretty. The color of this lipstick will look perfect for all the seasons. It's bright enough for the warmer months and since it has that purple-y fuchsia tones in it, it will still look good for the colder months. 

The formula reminded of my MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick, but more moisturizing. 

The packaging is a matte black plastic and feels light. I think Kate Moss's signature makes a nice touch. 

The fragrance is fruity and some describe it as a watermelon scent. I think it smells like a generic fruity scent with some floral in it. I wouldn't recommend this to someone that is sensitive to scents. 

Final Thoughts: I think this is one of the best lipsticks I've ever tried. It's so pigmented and feels so comfortable to wear. The price is probably the best thing. Rimmel is usually very affordable and you can find it at most drug stores. I very highly recommend this lipstick to everyone. 




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment