I really loved the look Hyuna (or Hyun Ah) had for her promotional pictures for "A Talk" / "Red." The look I recreated is from the pictures below. The eye look is something different from my normal looks, but still something I would wear. The edges are unblended with crisp edges.
The color red is obviously involved, but there is a pinky nude lip in some of the photos too. In the music video for "Red," her lipstick was a very shiny bright red, but the promo pictures look deeper. I chose to do a brighter red, but the lighting made it look more orange toned than it actually is.
I tried to do my hair similarly too, but my hair wasn't holding any curls for some reason. It's been too hot and humid that my hair just felt gross. I did have some nice waves going on though in which I used a 1 1/2 inch curling iron from Revlon to create.
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion SPF 34/ PA++ in Magic Mint (review here) only in a triangle shape under my eyes
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #127 (review here)
- theBalm Bahama Mama to slightly contour under the jaw line
- MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood used to create the shape and as a base. I applied more on the outer half of the lids to create a deeper color
- NYX Nude on Nude Palette (review here) - Copper-y gold shade (third from the left shade on the bottom row) in the inner half of the lids
- theBalm Eyeshadow in Sleek from the Nude 'Tude palette on the outer half of the lower lash line and to create the smokey wing
- L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
- Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #44 in the inner half of the lower lash line
- Pinky lips - Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick in Brun Créateur mixed in with a tiny bit of MAC Lipstick in Crosswires
- Red lips - Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #21 (review here)
Here are some other pictures in which I am also posing awkwardly in.
You can see the shade better in this picture. All the closeup eye shots I have are way too blurry and so I couldn't use those.
How do you think I did?
PS - For those who has listened to the song or watched the music video - what did you think? I don't really like the song or the music video, but the rest of the mini - album is pretty good.