For a small explanation of the subtitle of this post, I've been really happy with my skin. I still have acne marks / hyper-pigmentation, but they're slowly reducing in size and color. I also had problems with my lips (cold sores and a weird lip allergic reaction) and so I haven't been able to wear that many lip products besides lip medication and lip balm. I celebrated by testing out a beautiful red liquid lipstick by Life's Entropy.
The look is pretty standard and even boring, but I used some older products and I fell in love all over again.
Now the list of products!
- Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127 (review here)
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer as a contour
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
- MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow in #52 (review here)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Half-Baked
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Brown(Out) (review here)
- On the outer half of the lower lashline
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer (review here)
- Tightline on the upper waterline
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Life's Entropy Lip Theory in Big Bang Theory
What products have you rediscovered?