FOTD - Sept. 8, 2014 // Happy Days


For a small explanation of the subtitle of this post, I've been really happy with my skin. I still have acne marks / hyper-pigmentation, but they're slowly reducing in size and color. I also had problems with my lips (cold sores and a weird lip allergic reaction) and so I haven't been able to wear that many lip products besides lip medication and lip balm. I celebrated by testing out a beautiful red liquid lipstick by Life's Entropy. 

The look is pretty standard and even boring, but I used some older products and I fell in love all over again.

Now the list of products!

Face -
  • Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127 (review here)
  • theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer as a contour
  • Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
Eyes - 
  • MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood 
  • Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow in #52 (review here)
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Half-Baked
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Brown(Out) (review here)
    • On the outer half of the lower lashline
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer (review here)
    • Tightline on the upper waterline
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Lips -
  • Life's Entropy Lip Theory in Big Bang Theory 
What products have you rediscovered?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment