Manicure Monday: Ciaté Paint Post in Skinny Dip & OPI Nail Envy


Ciaté has been featured a lot recently on my Manicure Monday's, but it really is just a coincidence! I got another Ciaté polish recently in my April 2014 Glossybox and the color is called Skinny Dip. It is a beautiful super metallic / foil yellow-orange color. The formula is thin, but is so opaque that I only needed about 2 coats to have complete coverage. You can also apply the layers on immediately because the thinness allowed the polish to dry very quickly. 

My base coat was different this week because I used OPI's Nail Envy. I had glitter polishes on for the past few weeks and glitter removal took a slight toll on my nails. I wanted to wear Skinny Dip immediately and so I used a strengthening base to help me out. I find that Nail Envy makes my nails grow a bit faster than normal and so I don't use it that often. I like my nails to be short and I don't really like to cut my nails more than once a week. 

Both of these polishes are amazing and now I'm really tempted to get more normal Ciaté polishes.



What is on your nails this week?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment