FacesOfTheWeek #2


I'm posting this almost a week late. Sorry :D I also missed a lot of days because my skin has been breaking out and so I've been having a makeup break. 

I've been favoring thicker liquid liner lately. I think it just looks so nice and it also defines my eyes. I fell in love with some products again after this week. I forgot how much I loved Rimmel London's Show Off Lip Laquer in Aurora. It really brightened up my face and fit well with the nice weather. 










Products
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Foundation in 6.0 (review here) (not shown)
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC35 (review here)
  • NARS Blush in Albatross
    • on my cheekbones 
  • ELF Brow Kit in Medium
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid  Eye Liner in Intense Black (review here)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog (review here)
    • Outer half of the lower lashline
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Elderado
    • Inner half of 
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  • Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here)
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black (review here)
  • Dior Addict Lipstick in Diablotine (review here)







Products
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Foundation in 6.0 
  • MAC Select Pressed Powder in NC35
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 04 Deep Matte (review here)
    • In the E3 shape to warm up my complexion 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (review here)
    • Placed on top of my cheekbones to give myself a "bronzey glow"
  • ELF Brow Kit in Medium
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog, Half-Baked, and Virgin
    • Smog all over the lid. Half-Baked in the inner corner. Virgin as a brow highlight
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
    • As a "base coat" for my lashes
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
    • Layered on top 
  • Rimmel London Show-Off Lip Lacquer in Aurora (review here)







Products
  • Missha M Perfect BB Cream SPS42 PA+++ in No. 27 (Honey Beige) (review here)
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC35
  • ELF Brow Kit in Medium
  • Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eye Shadow in 112R
    • The lightest shade all over my lid. The middle shade focused on the center and outer corner. The darkest on the very corner to give more definition 
  • Mabbelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black Drama
    • As a "base coat" for my lashes 
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
    • Layered on top 
  • Sally Hansen Invisible Lip Liner 
  • OCC Liptar in Vintage (pencil version)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment