Review & Swatches: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner in 001 Black


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner in Black contains 0.0367 fl. oz. / 1.1 mL. The tip is a chiseled felt tip applicator (Rimmel London calls it a 3D applicator) that can create thick or thin lines depending on how you use it. Based on the description on Asos.com, this product is supposed to be smudge and waterproof. 

The applicator is very firm and small. Strangely enough, I was able to draw a wing better with this eyeliner than my other liquid eyeliners. The very tip was fine though to create a very sharp point. 

I don't know if it's just mine, but the formula was dry and wasn't that pigmented. I had to go over some spots to make an opaque black line. Pressing harder did make more product come out, but I don't like pressing too hard on my lids. I found that making small strokes was the best way to create straight lines. Because the formula was dry, it did dry very quickly. 

There was some very minor smudging in the inner corner, but the rest of it looked good for the whole day. It did not come off until I used waterproof eye makeup remover. 

Final thoughts: This formula is very dry and so I don't know if it's going to last a long time like some other liquid felt tip pen liners. If the formula were to change, this eyeliner would be amazing. For now, I would recommend skipping this liner and choosing another one that is more easily assessable.




Top: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner // Bottom: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner 

Top: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner // Bottom: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner 

Before

Before

Before

Before

After

After

After

After


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment