Makeup Look: Vintage Throwback ft. OCC Liptar in Vintage (Pencil Form)


Because it's summer, I've been more low maintenance about my makeup but I wanted to play with some new products I bought. Blogger, Mai, from Portrait of Mai started to make lip pencil versions of the OCC lip tars. I had a lip tar before and we did not get along. With the pencil version, most of the issues I had were gone. I think it also helped that I got a darker color. 

I bought my lip pencil from her through Reddit and Paypal, but she has set up her own online store called The Lipstick Garden. I am not being sponsored or anything like that but I do love that she is making pencil versions and wanted to tell others too. 

In this look, I used my new Missha M Perfect BB Cream that I reviewed recently, ELF Brow Kit, and OCC Lip Tar (Lip Pencil version) in Vintage.

The products I used for the this look includes - 
  • Missha M Perfect BB Cream in No. 27
  • Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer
  • NARS Blush in Albatross
  • Tarte Clean Slate 360 Degree Creaseless 12-Hour Smoothing Eye Primer
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked and Beware (Buck is also a close color to this)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog (review here)
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black (review here)
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  • ELF Brow Kit in Medium
  • OCC Lip Tar (pencil version) in Vintage






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment