Review & Swatches: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel originally contains 0.15 oz of product and retails for $18, but I will be reviewing a sample of it I had gotten from one of my friends. Other than the size, everything else should be the same. Rebel is a sheer pink mauve color with no shimmer. On the Sephora.com, they claim that this lipgloss will achieve "fuller-looking, pillowy lips and lasting color." BareEscentuals.com also states that this lipgloss will give "nonstop glistening shine."

The color is described as a pink mauve and I think that's a spot on description. It is supposed to be sheer-to-medium, but the color was very sheer on me. It was a pretty good match to my natural lip color though.

There is a slight minty smell and it made my lips tingle with a nice cooling sensation, but it didn't hurt. My lips became slightly more plumped and the lines in my lips became less apparent. 

This gloss is so glossy, but it isn't tacky. I was amazed by the amount of shine. It lasted for 3ish hours and then it started to fade a bit more. It was still shiny though. I reapplied and it looked great again. I even layered it on other lipsticks and it really enhanced them to have that glossy shine.  

Final Thoughts: I've mentioned in some other posts that I don't wear lipgloss. I decided to try this one out since my friend had given it to me. I was really impressed when I put it on. The color is beautiful and it feels so comfortable on my lips. It is very similar to my own lip color and so it just enhanced my lips. I hate shimmer on my lips and there was none in this gloss. My lips felt and looked a bit plumper and the slight minty feeling was also nice. 













* My friend got this lipgloss sample from the bareMinerals booth at Vidcon and then gave it to me. 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment