Makeup Lust List #3

I have a short post and wishlist for today! Holiday Sets are being released and they're all so lovely. I've had my eye on two particular sets, but I'm still deciding if I actually really do want them. Some sales are coming up soon and so I have a bit more time to look into them.

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes - This blush palette contains 6 of their box powders and even though I already own two (Hoola and Rockateur), I want this so much. I know I'm too dark for Dandelion, but I heard that the the other three should still show up on me. Watt's Up is included with this set and I also have two deluxe samples of that. The packaging is so cute and convenient, but I'm trying to see if it's worth repurchasing products that I'm not even close to finishing. 

Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky-Liner Seven Piece Petite Highliner Collection - I also have two out of seven of the liners, but I go through eye liners faster than blushes. I tend to buy Urban Decay eye liner sets, but I'd much rather buy this Marc Jacobs set because I love their eye liners more. 

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - Eyeshadows have been creasing on me lately and I don't understand! I haven't changed anything but even my trusted products that never crease are creasing on me. I've heard that the NARS base is great for oily lids, but it does have an expensive price tag. I'm going to wait a bit longer and experiment with what I have, but this is definitely going on my lust list to remind myself to look into this even more. 

What's on your makeup lust list?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment