Review: Jack Black Lip Balm in Lemon & Chamomile




Jack Black's Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 contains 0.25 ounces and I am reviewing the Lemon & Chamomile version. It retails for $7.50.

This product has a nice sweet lemon scent and it reminds me of lemon tea. 
I like to spread a thin layer over my lips. I don't like glossy/shiny lips and fortunately enough, if I only put on a little bit, there's no glossy effect. My lips just look healthy and moisturized. Even with a little bit, my lips are moisturized for hours.


I've had the mint one before buying this one, and I personally like the mint one better. I like to feel that minty tingle, but this is a very nice lip balm. I can see why this is a lot of people's "Holy Grail" lip balm. 

My first tube lasted me about a year, but I also used a thinner lip balm during the day when I'm at school.

I am a lip balm hoarder/collector and I always have 3-4 at a time. I thought this lip balm was overhyped the first time I tried it, but it grew on me over time. I would find myself going back to using this (and the mint one) at the end of the day. The price is a bit more than what I would like to pay for lip balm, but it does last for a really long time. 

Final Thoughts: This product is a very nice lip balm and I don't think I would buy the Lemon one again, but I will buy the mint one again. The SPF 25 is also very nice.

Price / Where to buy: $7.50 / Sephora, Ulta, Beauty.com

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment