FOTD - March 5, 2013



This is pretty late, but I still wanted to post these up. I wanted to clear some space on my laptop, but I didn't want to just delete them because I already took them =)

March 5th was a nice day and I wanted to look natural and healthy. I wanted to cut down my "get ready" time in the morning and so I tried to use the least amount of product, but still look put together.

Face - NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St. Mortz.
Eyes - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude. CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara. Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base.
Lips - Lush Lip Tint in A Million Kisses (Even though I look a bit washed out, the lip color is true to life.)

I used to have a deep side part, but I started changing it so that it's closer to a middle part ever since I cut my bangs. My bangs frame my face nicer now.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment