EOTD - March 22, 2013


Finals just ended and I'm home for awhile. I had to reduce my makeup so much because I'm going to be home for just under 2 weeks. 

I had to go to the dentist and get one of my wisdom teeth removed, and this is all the makeup  I wore. Honestly, I didn't need to wear any makeup because I wasn't planning on doing anything else after my appointment, but I at least wanted my eyes to look pretty. =)

Here's what I used -
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Inglot Rainbow Shadow in 112R - I mixed the lightest and middle color and put that on the outer V to have some dimension. I also smudged the lightest shade on the outer 2/3rd of my lower lashline. 
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base
Maybelline Instand Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in 130 Medium
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment