Review & Swatches: Butter London's Nail Polish in Lady Muck



My first Butter London! Butter London's Lady Muck is a light blue silver with silver shimmer and its retail price is $15

My friend has this nail polish and after I used it, I fell in love with the color. It reminds me a lot of Cinderella. I can't say that it's an amazing polish though. The rectangular cap pulls off to reveal a short handle. I personally prefer OPI's brush, and this brush is tiny in comparison. It was annoying to use to paint my nails. 

Click "Read More" to read my thoughts and see other pictures!


I found it hard to make this polish go on evenly. I've read other reviews of this polish and asked friends for help, and they've recommended waiting for each layer to completely dry. My friend said the best base coat to use with Butter Londons is Revlon's Color Stay Base Coat (which is great because it's easily accesible and reasonably priced).

I leave nail polishes on my nails for about a week, and there was only a few chips, but they weren't too noticeable. 

Honestly, I don't believe in spending a lot for nail polish. I bought this during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty when it was $9. That's even a lot for what I would spend. I only recommend buying this if you're absolutely in love with the color. I wasn't too wow-ed by the formula. You can find better with normal drug store polishes.

I remember that there's a Sephora for OPI nail polish that looks very similar to this color, but I don't remember the name anymore. I have also seen other polishes that are a little bit more blue or silver, but not this exact color. 

Final thoughts: I do love this color, but I would not buy it again. I would rather just find other similar color drugstore polishes. Only buy it if you LOVE the color.








Share

No comments:

Post a Comment