Hao Are You? #7 // Reunited and it feels so good!


What have you been up to?
I've previously mentioned that I have a boyfriend and now here's his debut! We're in a long distance relationship and he came to visit so that we could celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We've actually known each other for 13 years before we started dating because we met in kindergarten. 

We celebrated twice because I have work and classes during the week days. We had the most amazing dinner at Houston's in Irvine and the service was the best I've ever had. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to have a more fancy dinner. The treatment I get at higher end places is always lacking because I'm young and well... I look younger than I am. The service at Houston's was incredibly welcoming and even those who weren't at my table were incredibly friendly. 

My boyfriend and I also went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. They have discount tickets at night and so we took advantage of that. We went a bit earlier than the starting time to check out Long Beach and the area we were in was a really cute. 

What are you looking forward to?
I'll be going to San Diego again soon because some friends from my hometown will be visiting. They're still currently planning what we're doing, but I haven't seen them in awhile so I know it's going to be fun regardless of what we end up doing. 

As for blog updates, a new indie store called Life's Entropy just opened up and I ordered their blogger pack. I will be rolling out the reviews starting this week, but it will take me awhile. There's a lot of stuff to try out and because I have a bit busier with my boyfriend's visit, I haven't really had time to put on makeup. I also had a pretty bad cold sore this past week (I blurred it out in the above picture. Sorry!) and so I didn't want to try out any lip products either. I also misplaced my camera for a couple of days. I was planning on posting a review up today, but I couldn't finish reviewing and taking pictures by now. 

Some other products I've recently purchased include Etude House Play 101 Pencils! They're multipurpose products and I got a red and a rose gold, which is incredibly typical of me. Whoops! But at least I'll have other products to compare them too!

How have you been?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment