Haul: I Am A Stress Shopper


I am such a stress shopper and that resulted in 2 Sephora and 2 Memebox orders made in a span of about 2 weeks. Whoops.

It was the end of the quarter for work recently and that meant way more work. I ended up just buying so many things at the end of the quarter... and then a few days later as a reward for getting through it. It also didn't help that Sephora was offering pretty good GWP's and Memebox was offering 20-20% off most of their website. 

My first Sephora order was partly due to a great Fresh GWP for 3 deluxe sample sized products... but you can see that I only have 2. They ended up cancelling the third sample right after I placed my order because it was sold out. I ended up only receiving a mini of the Seaberry Facial Oil (a super favorite and stable!) and a mini of the Advanced Therapy Lip Balm. I was a bit sad, but I feel like I shouldn't be too bothered since it was going to be free anyway.

I think I became allergic to something because my lips have been swelling up and then becoming dry repeatedly for the last couple of weeks. I ended up getting the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in hopes that it would at least help with the dry part. It's been nice so far though!


The other GWP I got was the Marc Jacobs Omega Bronze in Tantric. Oh man, Marc Jacobs definitely knows how to do deluxe samples. The full size of this bronzer is gigantic and the deluxe sample is just perfect and will probably last me for a very long time. 

Unsurprisingly, I got three more highlighters! I'm already a huge fan of the Cover Fx Click Sticks and this time, I got the Enhance Stick in Bubbly which is a light pinky rose gold. The other cream highlighter / multi purpose product is the RMS Beauty Master Mixer, which is a beautiful bronzey rose gold that has hints of peach to it. The third highlighter I got was the Eglips Glow Powder Pact, but it's a bit different than my other powder highlighters. It's a mattifying oil absorbing powder, but also includes a slight sheen to add some glow back to your face. It's subtle, but it is shimmery enough that you can't use it all over your face like a finishing powder. 

Even though I don't often use blush, I got the NARS Blush in Luster because of Essiebutton. She hasn't even talked about this blush in forever, but I kept hearing her voice telling me to get it. I'm so glad I did! All the swatches I did of this blush in stores made it look like a sheer orangey highlighter but I love that it ended up being a bronzey orange base with a golden sheen once it got on my face.


L to R -
RMS Beauty Master Mixer
NARS Luster
Marc Jacobs Tantric
Cover FX Bubbly
Pony Effect Deep Brown & Crony
Eglips Glow Powder Pact

The last two products are the Pony Effect Nice Shading Powder in Crony and the Sharping Brow Definer in Deep Brown. I'm not sure how I feel about the contour powder since it is sheer, but it's been nice when I just want to subtly contour. The brow pencil though! I already have this product in Natural Brown, but it is too warm for my preference. This shade looks more neutral and so I'm very happy with this right now!

Did anything catch your eye? What product would you like me to do a review on first?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment