FacesOfTheWeek #3


#3! Sorry that I'm not being consistent with these posts. I got busy for awhile with school and personal life. My makeup has been quite boring too, but I bought some new makeup products that I wanted to play with! 







Products
  • Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger
    • Under the eyes 
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
  • MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood 
    • Over the lid, but only under the crease
  • Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow in #52 (review here)
    • On the outer corner of my lids 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Corrupt
    • On the outer corner of the lower lashline 
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black 
  • ELF Brow Kit in Medium
  • NARS Blush / Bronzer Duo in Orgasm and Laguna (review here)
    • Orgasm on my cheekbones and blended back onto my cheekbones
    • Laguna in the hollows of my cheeks
  • Stila Long Wear Lip Liner in Passionate 
    • All over the lip 
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo 





Products
  • Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 127
  • NARS Creamy Radient Concealer in Ginger
    • On the under eye circles 
  • Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat (review here)
    • All over the lids 
  • ELF Brow Kit in Medium 
  • Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black (review here)
  • NARS Blush / Bronzer Duo in Orgasm and Laguna 
    • Blush on the apples and blended back onto the cheekbones
    • Laguna in the hollows of the cheeck 
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose 


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment