The Smells!


Can you tell that I couldn't think of a title for this post at all?

I know, I know. Getting candles at Bath and Body Works is very cliché, but I got a free mini candle offer from Facebook and decided to redeem it and get some other things too.

The Salted Caramel mini candle and the candle tin were both 50% off. The Salted Caramel candle smells exactly like the drink from Starbucks. I love it and it is amazing for winter/fall.

The Forever Red eau de parfum is supposed to be $10, but since they're having a preview of it now and having an official release at a later date, the cost for the small bottle is $5. I am not going to try to describe the scent because I am horrible at it. You can read the description of all the notes here. I really like how it smells, but my friend doesn't. With anything that has a fragrance  I really recommend going to a store to smell this in person.

The Peach Bellini candle is the one I got for free. It smells sweet and wonderful. I'm probably going to wait for spring/summer to use this though.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment