Travel Makeup!

I'm going to Comic - Con this weekend and this is the makeup and skincare that I'm bringing.


In my UNII Palette: Inglot Blush #58, Inglot Eye Shadow #112R and #52. HiP Duo Eye Shadow in Energized. CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach. 
Lip Stick Holder with lip balm, bobby pins, and a band-aid. 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara. 
MAC See Sheer Lip Stick. 
Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 
Lorac Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadow in Social. 
mark. Kissink in Red Siren. 
MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood
** I forgot to take a picture of it, but I'm also bringing a sample of Laura Mercier's Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Caramel.
Tools: Eyelash Curler. Tweezers. Eyebrow Spoolie.


Philosophy Hope In A Jar Moisturizer. The Body Shop's Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70. Refresh Tears Eye Drops. 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment