NUXE order + Review on the NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick


NUXE recently opened up their US Store and was offering free shipping and 20% off. I could not resist and decided to order something. I didn't want to get that many things and ended up just getting the Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick. I was going to get the pot version because I've been hearing so many good things about it, but it was so expensive even with the 20% off. I figured if I still wanted it, I could get it off of Amazon or the actual website. 

Along with my Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick, I recieved a sachet Creme Prodigieuse and  a Reve de Miel Face and Body Ultra-Rich Cleansing Gel. There was an option to get a deluxe sample of something and I got the Creme Prodigieuse. If I knew that I was going to get a sachet of it anyway, I should've gotten the dry oil that was part of the options. 

Click "Read More" for the review on the Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick and my thoughts on the Creme Prodigieuse!

And now onto the review of the Lip Moisturizer! The Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick contains 4 grams / 0.14 ounces and costs $9.50. Right away, I noticed the citrus-y, mostly orange, smell of the product and it smells amazing! 

The product is in a plastic packaging and it swivels up to reveal more product. It reminds me of a lip stick bullet. When applied, the sides of the product is pushed to the side of the packaging. Because of this, some of the product is scraped off, but only a little bit.

This product slides very smoothly across my lips and feels very light. It lasts quite long on my lips and my lips still feel moisturized after the product has faded, but only for an hour or so. For me, my lips felt uncomfortable after that hour-ish because I felt like they were dry. This might just be for me though, because my lips are sensitive. (I have a lip balm obsession and always need to feel it on my lips or else they feel weird.)

This product doesn't make my lips look super shiny and I like that. 

One of the downsides of this lip balm is that there's no sunblock. That is a big downside to me considering the price and that I have to buy it online. 

Final Thoughts: Despite this not having sunblock, I do love this product. It's light, smells good, and moisturizes my lips. There's a lot of good ingredients and it feels great on my lips. I think if there's a sale/discount and free discount, I would buy this again. 

The Creme Prodigieuse is an anti-fatigue moisturizing cream. It also says that this moisturizer is an anti-oxidant and anti-skin stress. It smells strongly of a floral perfume. My mom is allergic to strong smells like this and would hate it. The smell bothers me too, and I'm usually okay with strong smells. The smell does go away after awhile, though. It is light and sinks into my skin instantly. That's all I have to say about this product right now. I'm going to take this with me on my next trip and I'll put an update about this product after testing it out for a few days.






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment