Recent Favorite Lip Combo!



As my past blog posts have shown, I love and have many lip products. (I feel like I don't have enough though!) Every once in awhile, I like to mix colors and textures to create a color I don't have. 

While cleaning my desk, I rediscovered my e.l.f Matte Lip Color in Praline. It's similar to my lip color and it's the only nude-ish color I have. I used to wear it a lot, but I like bold colors more. While playing with some lip products, I discovered a new combo that I loved instantly! Keep on reading to see what they are and how to create the above lip color!


This is my normal like color on a good day. 

This is my lips with e.l.f Matte Lip Color in Praline. I put it all over my lips. After wearing lots of bolder colors, this color just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's a nice nude-y mylipsbutbetter color, but it's a bit bleh.

I then dotted Be A Bombshell's Lip Gloss in Hot Mess and pushed it into my lips to mix the two colors. 

Bam! The colors combined into a nice dusty rose color that's more flattering. It's a nice color that can be worn every day. I don't like glossy lips and because the e.l.f matte lip color is ... well.. matte, the two products combined into the perfect texture. Not too shiny and not too matte. My lips look healthy and so pretty.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment