Review & Swatches: mark. On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo


mark. On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo is a matte black liquid eyeliner that contains 2.5 mL / 0.08 fl. oz. and it retails for $6.50.

The packaging is very sleek. This product is part of the "Hook Up" system. In the above picture, you can see that I'm holding the middle and that is called a "hook up connector." It connects two products together so that it's one sleek cylindrical system. It makes it very easy to carry two products in a easy way. 


My eyes aren't that oily, but this product can easily be smeared if you rub your eyes. Other than that, the product stayed on my eye lids. It did not flake and could be easily removed at the end of the day. My friend has oily lids and she said that the eyeliner would transfer.

The product went on very smoothly. The brush is really thin and can easily make a thin or thick line.  The thin brush might be tricky to those you haven't used liquid eyeliner before, though. The brush seemed a bit thinner than the other liquid eyeliner I have from mark.

The color is very opaque even with just one stroke and dries to a matte finish. The consistency of the product is just right so that you don't have to keep on getting more product out to finish one eye. It dries quickly, but there is some time to smudge it out a little bit if you wanted to.

Final Thoughts: This is a decent eyeliner and I would recommend it to people whose eye lids are not oily at all. I would not buy this again. I like that it's very thin, but it's so easy for this eyeliner to smudge on me. 

Where to buy / How Much : I bought this for $6.50 on the mark. website. 














Share

No comments:

Post a Comment