Review: Caudalie Beauty Elixir


The Caudalie Beauty Elixir contains 30 mL for $18. According to the Caudalie website, this product is supposed to "smooth features, tighten pores, and give the complexion a burst of radiance." This product is basically a toner / facial mist that is filled with good things for your skin.

Click "Read More" for my thoughts on this product! 



I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this product did not do those things for me. I've had this product since the 24th of August and I just finished it today, which is September 11th. I used it in the  morning and after my shower every day and I did not see any difference in my skin. 

The smell is a mixture of peppermint and something else that I can't place. I've read that a lot of people hate the smell and so those who are sensitive to smells might want to stay away from this product. 

When I spritz this product on my face, there is a tingling and cooling senstation. It feels quite nice, but sometimes it also feels quite strong. It did freak me out the first time I used it. Because of this cooling sensation, I think this product is better used for during the hot months.

I have enlarged pores on my cheeks and my skin is acne prone. It did not break me out, but it didn't help me with my acne either.

I was quite unsure on whether or not I wanted to buy this product, but Beauty.com had a 20% off when I bought it and it is also $16 dollars there, too. I ended up spending about $12 instead of $18.

Final thoughts: I probably wouldn't buy t his product again, at least not for full price. It just did not do enough for me to justify spending so much on it. It also also ran out so quickly that I don't think the product is worth it.

Price / Where to buy: This product is usually $18 and can be bought from Sephora.com and the Caudalie website. This product is also $16 from Beauty.com and Beauty.com offers free shipping if you spend more than $25.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment